Friday, June 1, 2018

Hong Kong comes first



10 years in Hong Kong and I suddenly realised I am focused on my travels from/ out of Hong Kong much more than I’m focused on the life around me.

Hong Kong best hikes, best views
Hong Kong 

So while Butan gets all the glory  - and so does New Zealand (I simply cannot stop talking about New Zealand) this fabulously intens and spectacularly beautiful city is all around me.

street photography
Hong Kong busy streets 

And while I have a permanent residence status in Hong Kong I still cannot order my food using the local language. I know, I’m totally embarrassed!

Hong Kong  street food
Hong Kong street food 

Few things I love in Hong Kong: food, hiking and learning mandarin; and of course going out with friends 

Hong Kong  - Repulse Bay from Middle Island
Hong Kong  - Repulse Bay from Middle Island

So while I hope I still can travel around in Asia - and write about it - I also plan to come back with more interesting posts about this absolutely fascinating place called Hong Kong

Hong Kong  - Wan Chai
Hong Kong  - Wan Chai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Milford Sound, the blue planet

The highlights of my holiday in New Zealand: Milford Sound , one of New Zealand’s most celebrated natural wonders.  Milford Sound, ...